About Government Relations
Government Relations Committee Mission
- To review legislation and establish positions for MBA during the legislative sessions.
- To provide technical assistance for legislative committee hearings and governmental regulation hearings.
- To serve as a liaison with state governmental officials and legislators in Helena.
- To review regulations adopted by state regulatory agencies, e.g. Dept. of Commerce, Dept. of Revenue, Dept. of Natural Resources and Conservation, et al.
- To support MBA lobbyists during the legislative session and to appear at committee hearings as requested.
- To review and recommend positions on federal legislation to Board.
Click here to view our Government Relations Committee Members